Are You Depressed?
Depression is a common response to life transitions or relationship difficulties. Here are some common symptoms of depression:
- Having trouble falling asleep or staying asleep or the opposite experience of sleeping too much
- Feeling tired, fatigued, low energy for no apparent reason
- Losing appetite or eating too much
- Trouble concentrating on things such as reading, watching T.V., etc.
- Feeling guilty, feelings of failure or worthlessness
- Loss of interest in the things that used to give you pleasure
- Body aches and pains with no known physical cause
- Hopelessness about the future
These are some of the main symptoms of depression. If you, or someone you know has some of these symptoms that are causing concern, you may need professional help. Please feel free to contact any one of us for further screening.
[ Back to Home ]