- Prayer for Grieving Before The Cross by Diane Wood, M.S., MFT
- Attachment in Adults by Ardel S. Payne, MFT, Ph.D.
- Understanding the Adolescent Brain by Ardel S. Payne, MFT, Ph.D.
- Help! I Think My Spouse May Be a Porn Addict by Diane Wood, M.S., MFT
- Creating PLACE: Parenting to Create a Sense of Safety by Daniel Hughes, Ph.D., (2006), from “Adoption Parenting: Creating a Toolbox, Building Connections,” MacLeod, J. & Macrae, S.(Eds.). Warren, NJ: EMK Press. Pp. 57-61.
- Facilitating Attachment Security and Resolving Childhood Trauma: Principles of Interventions Guided by Attachment and Intersubjectivity Theories by Daniel Hughes, Ph.D., (2005), from “Newsletter of the Boston Institute for the Development of Infants and Parents.” Vol. 21, No. 2, 15-16.